In order for You to enter Festival events, You must possess a valid wristband that permits access to that event. Your festival wristband will be available at will call. Pick up your Weekender pass as the Sunset Preview Concert or Welcome Party, Friday, August 25, 2017. All wristbands will be available at will call for Music on the Hill at The Lively Gardens, August 26, 2017.
1. PLEASE BE ADVISED that the purchase and/or use of a Ticket to, and/or entry into, LivelyLands Festival Events shall constitute Your unconditional acceptance to be bound by any and all of the terms and conditions of this agreement (this “Agreement”) between You, and LivelyLands Production to attend all or any of the festival events.
2. For safety reasons, LivelyLands Productions reserves the right to, without any prior notice or compensation to You: postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the Event; provisionally keep visitors on the Event site at the end of the Event; totally or partially vacate the Event site; and deny access to the Event site regardless of the possession of a valid entry ticket.
3. Subject to the limitations of this Agreement, LivelyLands Production reserves the right to change, modify, or alter any aspect of the Event (including, without limitation, the appearance of any performer or artist, and/or the order of performance of any performer or artist), at any time, for any reason whatsoever, without any prior notice or compensation to You. You understand that the artists and/or lineup for the Event may be changed and that such occurrence shall not, under any circumstances, entitle You to any claim whatsoever, including, but not limited to, a refund for Your Wristband.
4. You understand acknowledge and agree that the names of any artist, act or performer contained in any festival Event promotional material is intended for informational purposes only, and does not, in any way, represent the importance or headline status of any single artist, act or performer, and is subject to change without prior notice.
5. EXCEPT AS EXPLICITLY OTHERWISE PROVIDED HEREIN, YOU UNCONDITIONALLY UNDERSTAND THAT ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL, THERE WILL BE NO TICKET REFUNDS AND/OR TICKET EXCHANGES. THE EVENT IS A RAIN OR SHINE EVENT.
6. If any festival Event is canceled in whole, or in part, due to a Force Majeure Event (as defined below), You will not be entitled to a refund. Notwithstanding the foregoing, LivelyLands Production may issue, at the Company’s sole and absolute discretion, a partial or full refund of Your Ticket, by accounting for, among other considerations, the extent and nature of the cancellation. A “Force Majeure Event” shall mean an act of God, act of terrorism, flood, tsunami, strike or other labor condition or dispute, an order or injunction of any court or administrative body or any other act of public authority, severe weather threatening the safety of festival Event attendees or similar contingency or unexpected event, and any such occurrence beyond the reasonable control of LivelyLands Production. You understand that in all instances, the maximum remedy You may receive for any cancellation of any part of the Event, if any, will be the face value of Your Ticket, excluding all fees and/or service charges paid by You in connection with the purchase of Your Ticket.
7. By entering any festival Event, You assume any and all risk and/or danger, known and unknown, foreseeable and unforeseeable, resulting from, or incidental to, the festival Event, whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to, the Event, including, but not limited to, any death, personal injury or loss, damage or liability whatsoever. You understand that Your use of Your Wristband is contingent upon Your voluntary assumption of the risk and danger that may result from, or be incidental to, Your presence at any festival Event, whether occurring prior to, during or after the Event, including, but not limited to, any actions or omissions of the Company Parties (as defined herein).
8. You acknowledge and understand that the Wristband is a revocable license to attend the festival Event for which it was issued, which is subject to revocation and denial of admission without compensation for any reason, including, but not limited to, Your attempted or actual violation of any of the rules set forth herein, policy or regulations and for any other action taken by You in violation of any local, state or federal law, or that may endanger other ticketholders.
The following original forms of identification are ACCEPTABLE:
Festival + Campground Prohibited Items:
Please respect Your body and mind. All persons and property are subject to search at any time. LivelyLands Production has a zero tolerance for illegal activities and has the right to refuse anyone at the door for any reason our Festival staff deem reasonable. The use of illegal drugs and underage drinking is not permitted. Anyone found with illegal drugs will be subject to removal from the festival Event and will not be allowed back in. Photo ID Required. No Valid ID = NO Entrance.
Service animals if You are a person with disabilities, or service animals in-training if You are wearing appropriate apparel and You have on Your person credentials from an accredited school for which the dog is being raised. Please e-mail Your questions regarding service animals to LivelyLand Production at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the official LivelyLands website for details at www.thelivelylands.com/.
At the Event, it is forbidden to:
You must heed the directions of festival Event organizers and security personnel at all times whilst on the festival Event site. If You fail to comply with such directions, You will be removed from the Event site, and, if necessary, Event staff may call the police for assistance.
Revision Date: June 29, 2017